Call Now for WOW!!!! Weekday Specials!!!!
We have a limited selection of Pet-Friendly rooms, and some of our rooms are specially treated and designated as 'Allergy Friendly', so please be sure you are reserving the appropriate room and communicating with us about your pets when you reserve. Pet-friendly rooms are designated as such on the Rooms list you will see after clicking 'Reservations' and inputting your dates. If you don't see 'Pet-friendly' listed anywhere on the page, unfortunately we do not have any pet-friendly rooms available for the dates you are interested in booking.
Please remember that pets must never be left unaccompanied in your room during your visit with us. When you go out to enjoy meals and/or the great outdoors, please be sure to bring your pet with you. Idyllwild is very Pet Friendly and there is also plenty of shaded parking, and 'Doggie Daycare' is just a half-mile from the Inn. For your pet's safety, s/he must be on-leash at all times until you and your pet are safely in your room and the door is closed. We hope your pet will enjoy your private patio, but please note that should you care to leave your other door (facing the parking lot) open, pets must be leashed inside the room as well. There are Doggie Deposit bins kept out in the front. Please make sure you put the Doggie Deposits in those bins and not in the rooms or else ware.
We want your pet safe and happy!
Please note that there is a $20 per night cleaning fee for each pet--2 pets maximum.
· The person with whom the Service Animal is travelling, is disabled.
· The animal traveling with you is a service animal.
· The service animal traveling with you has been individually trained to assist you or the person with whom you are travelling with your or his/her disability.
· Cleaning fee of $20 will be charged only once for the entire stay.
· Damage charges may apply if your service animal causes damage to the premises for which any non-disable guest would have been charged.
· The care and supervision of your service animal is solely your responsibility, and the service animal may not be left unattended on the premises.
· The owners of the Idyllwild Bunkhouse reserve the right to ask that any animal whose behavior poses a direct threat to the health or safety of other guests be removed from the premises. In such a case, guest will be given the option to remain at the Inn without the service animal present.
The Bunkhouse housekeeping staff does its best to prepare your room to be as comfortable as possible for your stay with us. Please note that, although housekeeping does NOT enter your room once you’ve checked-in. If you need towels, coffee or anything else at all – please call or stop by the office and we will do our best to provide you with whatever you need for your room during your stay.
In 1948 local builders brought forth this structure… However, they only had so much to work with as far as building materials were concerned, thus these walls – though of gorgeous knotty pine – are not sound-absorbing. For your sake, and for the sake of your neighbors, 9pm-9am are quiet hours - lowered voices as well as audio on electronics. We provide Ear Plugs in the rooms to prevent the Outside from coming Inside.
We are a 100% Non-Smoking facility, which includes smoking of any kind in the rooms or the balcony. A $100 fee will be charged to your credit card if there is any evidence of smoking in your room. There are designated smoking zones in the front picnic area.
You understand that The Idyllwild Bunkhouse is located in a rugged mountain environment and You agree to assume all the risks and responsibilities for yourself, the members in your party, and your pets. You agree to hold the Idyllwild Bunkhouse harmless for any accidents, injuries, or annoyances including but not limited to those resulting from acts of nature involving such things as ice, snow, wind, rain, fire, trees, creeks, rugged ground, trails, and wildlife.
You agree to be responsible for any loss, damage, missing items or the need for excessive cleaning (including any evidence of smoking or damage from pets, which is a minimum charge of $100). $20 for unreturned key. Kitchen Utilities, Silverware etc. missing from the room will be charged on the Credit Card. $10 each missing item.
Cancellations: 14 days cancellation notice for weekend reservations (Friday-Sunday), 10 days for weekdays (Monday-Thursday), 30 days notice for holiday periods, groups, and special events.